Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome!

My name is Tara. I will be getting married in just over a year: Saturday, September 24, 2011. I have received a lot of help/advice from other people's wedding blogs, so I thought I would start one of my own. I hope that my blog can help other brides-to-be with their planning.

I plan to do a lot of DIYing for my wedding, so I will try to my readers know how and why I chose to do/use certain things... especially since many parts of my wedding will be non-traditional.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to share them with me. I'll try to help any way I can!

Thanks for coming to my blog. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...