Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, February 28, 2011

More Baby's Breath Ideas

You might remember that before I decided I wanted to use Baby's Breath, I thought about using pomanders.  I didn't think that Baby's Breath would look very nice in a pomander, but I still wanted something to hang on the aisle chairs at the ceremony.  On the same website where I found the Baby's Breath bouquets and boutonnieres, I found this:


I like the look of the birch, but it doesn't really fit the look of our wedding.  Today, I came across the 'I Do' It Yourself blog.  As I was going back through the previous posts, I came across this post.  I thought that this was perfect:


It's adorable.  I love the idea of the tin cans or pails.  I thought they'd look great with Baby's Breath.  The right ribbon and they'd be perfect to hang on the aisle chairs.  To try to get an idea, I did a Google image search (of course!) and came up with these:
(Source)
(Source)
I think they're perfect.  :)  What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the lanterns with the baby's breath. Its fresh and whimsical. Go with it! In addition, I was looking for ideas for an engagement party i'm planning and came to your page. Now I have some neat inspiration. Thank you and Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great idea...they look goorrrgeous! LOVE the tin cans...and so economically acquired!..and just so romantic! Your wedding will be (if not already been!) deliciously, vintagey divine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea of baby’s breath. Liked tin cans idea too. You have very beautifully made use of these things. Couple of days ago, attended my friend’s engagement party at one of local wedding venues. It was really awesome and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing such a nice post. Wedding planner services

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this amazing post. I am a Writer at Assignments Planet that provides nursing assignment help UK for students who want help in making the best nursing assignment at a cheap price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this amazing and informative post. In need of local electricians in your area for your electric work turnout to GripElectric that provides all electric services at a cheap price.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our classic mens black leather rider jacket 2 is traditional leather, the style now also commonly appears in nylon and other materials. Available at topcelebsjackets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amidst wedding preparations, the quest for the perfect aisle adornment led to a delightful discovery. Exploring various options, the 'I Do' It Yourself blog provided a charming solution: tin cans or pails adorned with Baby's Breath. A Google image search further solidified the vision of these whimsical arrangements. Now, with a clear picture in mind, have you considered reaching out to florists or artisans through this contact form to turn this enchanting idea into a reality for your special day?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The notion of using baby breath to make lanterns is appealing to me. It's whimsical and new. Follow through! Furthermore, I stumbled across your page when searching for inspiration for an engagement party I'm organizing. I've got some great motivation now. Many thanks and congrats! Visit : pay someone to write my dissertation uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...