Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Honeymoon Plans

Me in front of the Trevi fountain in Rome.
This past weekend, Philip and I really started working on our honeymoon plans.  We've known since the day we got engaged that we were going to Italy for our honeymoon.  

I visited Italy in March of 2008 (with a class) but Philip has never been.  I would love to go back and Philip has always wanted to go.  So, it was decided!  

Anyway, this past weekend, we started working on the most expensive part of the honeymoon: the flights.  Our flights are a little more complicated because we have to fly to our wedding destination, then fly to Italy, then fly to my parents' house in Indiana, then fly home to Denver.  Phew! 

Well, I think we've found the right multi-destination tickets for us.  The only layover will be when we come back from Rome.  We have a layover in Charlotte before we fly into Indianapolis.  That seems reasonable to me!  

We still have a lot of planning left to do, but at least we have the big part pretty much decided now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...