Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Save the Date Photos Have Arrived!

The photos for the Save-the-Dates finally arrived.  I did my own little happy dance.  :)  Here they are:


You may remember that I ordered them from PhotoWorks.  Well, they were supposed to take no more than 7 business days to arrive.  Not true.  So, I was really irritated with the company.  Especially when I saw that they were shipped over a week after they told me they shipped. 

So, needless to say, I was not pleased with the speed of the shipping from that company.  However, the photos turned out really well.  My only other issue with them is that I ordered 75 photos and they shoved them all into a single envelope.  Some corners were a little smashed on a few of the photos.  

While I did have a few problems with the company, I still think I would order from them if I had to do it over again.  I mean, they are the only company I found that would print the 3.5x5 inch photos.  And, the photos looked the way they were supposed to.  And, the price was great.  I paid $0.10 per photo with free shipping.  I'd say it was worth a little bit of extra hassle.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...