Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Friday, February 25, 2011

And they're off!

It's official.  My Save-the-Dates are gone.  Philip forgot about picking up the stamps for me today, but I got off work early, so I went and picked them up myself.  By the time I finished sealing them and putting on the stamps (only a single 44 cent stamp for each!), it was after 5:00, so they won't get officially mailed until tomorrow.  But, they are out of my house (and out of my hair!).  
The people here in Colorado should be getting theirs by Monday.  The Arizona people will probably get theirs by Tuesday.  And the rest should be arriving on the East coast by Wednesday.  It's so exciting!

Bon Voyage, Save-the-Dates!  May you find your destinations in one piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...