Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Rental Companies

Lately, a lot of my wedding planning energy has gone into finding rental places.  We will need tables, chairs, and possibly a tent.  I thought it would be a piece of cake.  Wrong.  

There are a TON of rental places in the Lancaster area.  I narrowed it down by only contacting the places that rented tents as well as tables and chairs.  I still ended up emailing TWELVE companies.  I started getting responses almost immediately.  It was impossible to keep track of the companies and prices, so I had to create a spreadsheet with all of the information.  

Now I know who is cheapest for everything I will need.  My job now is to figure out if the companies are reputable.  Phew!  Even more work!  What did brides do before Google??  It must have been hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...