Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

SEVEN!


Well, we're down to seven months to go.  That seems ridiculously close.  It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we were over a year away!  Where does the time go?

I am so excited!  The wedding plans are coming along swimmingly.   We have our major vendors set (the baker, caterer, photographer).  I contacted a TON of rental places today to see about getting quotes for the things we will need to rent (chairs, tables, and possibly a tent).   

And, I will be finishing up the save-the-dates tonight.  I would have finished them last night but I was just too exhausted.  I even stopped by the post office tonight after work and had one of the finished STDs weighed.  Even with the card, magnet, and envelope liner, the envelope still weighs little enough to use only a standard 44 cent stamp.  :D  

That is fantastic news!  I thought I would have to spend extra on stamps to get those puppies mailed!  Now I'm off to finish them up so I can get them mailed out tomorrow.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...