I've finished tracing and cutting out the invitations. Now I'm on to folding. It's not as bad as I had originally thought it would be, but it is definitely going to take a good bit of time. I'm hoping to finish it up this week.
Then I'll start working on the actual invitation part of the pocketfolds. I already have an idea of what the invitations will be. I just need to confirm the details of the wedding day (i.e. what time are we starting?!) and then get those printed up. Then I'll have to do the inserts for the pockets. I will be having a map and directions insert, a reception insert, accommodations, and the R.S.V.P card. I'll probably also have an invitation to the reception in Indiana for the friends and family who cannot make it to Pennsylvania for the actual wedding day. So, that should keep me busy for a while.
On Friday, I'm going to be ordering the photos and the magnets to get started on the Save-the-Dates. That will hopefully get done in about a week. So, depending on when the photos and the magnets arrive, I should be ready to send out the STDs by February 14th. And, that is fantastic. I'll be ahead of schedule.
Last night, when I got tired of folding invitations, I started working on our wedding website. I did some updating and just tried to spruce things up a bit. I'm fairly pleased with how things look so far. I still need to find a picture of our flower girl so that I can add her to our wedding party page, and I think I might shrink the font a bit, but other than that, I think I'm done for now... until we have some final decisions so that I can update! :)