Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Great "Save-the-Date" decision of 2011

Well, I showed Philip the final product of what came out of Monday night's editing process.  He was happy with that save-the-date.  So, we have a winner!  My mom, my sister, Philip, and I all approve of this STD:




FINALLY!  I didn't think it would be so difficult to narrow down the designs to one that at least more than one person could agree upon!  I'm pretty pleased with the design.  I still have a little bit of tweaking to do to make the spaces more even between the pictures, but for the most part, it's done!  

I'll probably finish up the tweaking tonight and then order them.  If you don't remember, I'm ordering 3.5"x5" photos from http://www.photoworks.com (the only place I can find that size!) and then I'm going to attach the photos to adhesive magnets.  Hopefully it will be as simple as it sounds!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...