Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Save the Dates - We need a decision!

Okay. So, I started out making 13 possible Save-the-Dates. With some effort, I've managed to narrow that list down to four. Beyond that, I'm having some trouble. Here are the final four:

I like that this one has many of our engagement pictures. I'm a little concerned that it doesn't actually say "Save the Date" but I'm hoping people would be able to figure that out. Also, I'm planning to stick these in a little card anyway, so hopefully that would fix that problem anyway. My other concern is that the writing might be a little small.

I like this one because it has my mom's favorite e-photo (the one with the grass behind it), my MIL's favorite e-photo (the black and white photo), and my favorite e-photo (the one on the stairs). The part I don't like about this one is that the text box is partially covering parts of the photos.

I like this one because it has our full names and a little more information on the card. Plus, it's in our colors and I like the photo.

I really like this photo, but I'm not sure you can tell that it's actually us. I do like that this one has the extra information and I think the whole thing just looks nice.

So, that's where I'm at. Please, please, please give me your opinions on which I should use. If I don't figure this out, I'm probably going to just use all 4 of these designs! But, that probably wouldn't be the end of the world anyway. ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...