Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Save-the-Date Update

Well, we still don't have a decision on the Save-the-Dates.  My MIL liked the one with her favorite picture as the only photo on it.  My mom liked the ones with multiple photos but she wanted them to have our full names on the information block.

So, I made an additional STD (yuck... that's a terrible acronym!) to my mom's specifications.  ;)


My mom and my sister approved of the new design.  However, when I showed the options to Philip, he liked one of the other possibilities with multiple photos:


He said he liked this one better because he liked the spaces between the photos.  So, I just did another update:


Okay!  So, this one includes multiple photos and has our full names on the information block as well as having space between the photos.  However, Mom isn't so sure about all the white space on this one.  Gah!  Everyone likes something different!  

So, I did yet another update with some space but less than before:
 

I'm waiting to hear back from my mom to see what she thinks of this one.  And then I'll still have to show Philip when he gets home from work.  I've already come to the conclusion that I'm going to end up using more than one STD.  There's no way I'm going to get everyone to agree on a single design.  I'd like to get it narrowed down to, at most, two designs.  We will see!

UPDATE:

My sister really liked the less white.  My mom did as well, but she wanted a little less white.  So, I did this one:


And, it was a winner!  My mom and my sister really liked it.  Dear God, please let Philip like this one, too!  Then I can finally get them printed and get started on turning them into magnets!  They'll need to be mailed in February or March, so I really need to get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...