Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dress photos!

On Monday night, my sister and I did some more dress shopping. We went just outside of Fort Collins to a little shop called Blushing Bride. It was a small shop but it had a good selection of dresses. The lady who was working that night was incredibly helpful and friendly.

As promised, here are the photos of the dresses I tried on. That means this post is off limits for Philip! I mean it! :P
-
-
-
-
Here they are!


From Saturday.

From Saturday. My least favorite, by far.

From Saturday. I thought I would hate this one, but I ended up really liking it.

From Saturday. My sister insisted that I try this one. I ended up really liking it, but I'm not sure it fits our outdoor/nature wedding.

From Monday night. I absolutely love this one. I think it is my favorite of all of them.

This is the back of the previous dress. Isn't it gorgeous??

From Monday. I'm not really a huge fan of this one.
From Monday. This one was really pretty. I like the detail.

From Monday. My sister made me try this one. It looked better than I thought it would, but it's definitely not my kind of dress. Too froo froo for me.

From Monday. Again, too much fluff. I don't like the ruching, but it looks better than I thought it would.

From Monday. I liked this one, but I felt a little too much like a mermaid. The flare was a little too plain and it was really big.

From Monday. This one actually fit me really well without any clamps on the back. It was incredibly uncomfortable. It was hard for me to even walk around in it. And, again, I don't like the ruching. Not the dress for me.

This was the last dress I tried. It's a pretty dress but it was too plain. I do like the shape of the dress though.

And, that's all she wrote, folks. What do you think? Are your favorites the same as mine?

I'm going to be going home to Indiana in the next few weeks. We're going to do some more dress shopping and (hopefully) make the final decision. After all, my mom will actually be there to help! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...