A while back, I came across these:
I really like the idea of dressing up the hangers a little bit and making them personal for the wedding party. However, I wasn't completely sold on the wire name idea. I am too much of a perfectionist to ever be able to get the names exactly as I would want them to be. I'm sure working with floral wire is a pain in the butt to get it to look exactly right.
So, I kind of put it out of my mind for a while. Then I came across these:
They're so cute! And, they ease my perfectionist mind! ;) The picture above is still a little plain though, so I think I may end up adding some ribbon to the metal part of the hanger (similar to the first photo).
Once I had the idea of where to go with it, I knew I wanted to do it. So, I picked up some hangers from Target to get started.
I actually started working on them last night but I realized I didn't have something that I needed for the project. So, I will hopefully be able to pick up my missing supplies and finish this up on Sunday or Monday. I'll be sure to post pictures when I finish. :)