Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Napkins

I came across a blog today about napkins.  They say that most napkin folds are too '80s and recommend some flat options.  I was actually leaning towards the crown napkin fold.  I didn't think it looked outdated.  What do you think?  Should I try something more simple?  

Anyway, when I started thinking about napkins, I did a search for different napkin folds.  I came across this website with directions on how to do 12 different napkin folds.  One of them made me do a double take:


I don't think there is anyone who sees this napkin and doesn't immediately think, "Wow.  That's a penis."  Am I wrong?  Maybe I have a dirty mind.  But, I think we can definitely cross this option off the list.  I can just picture all of my college friends doing lewd things with their napkins.  It wouldn't be pretty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...