Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blah blah blah

(Source)
I think I must be the only person on the face of the earth who cares nothing about the royal wedding.  Don't get me wrong.  I am completely happy for them for finding love and making the commitment.  

However, that does not mean that I want to have to read about it everywhere I look.  It seems like most of the blogs I follow have something about the royal wedding almost every day.  It's getting worse the closer it gets.  

What kind of dress do you think she'll wear?  What kind of shoes?  Did you hear that the prince is refusing to wear a wedding band?  Did you see the invitations?  Have you signed their virtual guest book?  Did you hear how many guests they're having?  Did you see that they've announced their wedding party?

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Why does this wedding matter so much?  I don't really get it.  Sure, they're supposedly important people.  But, what does it really matter?  Sure, they're royalty, but what does that even mean anymore?  

I just don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with it.  I'm sure saying that is considered blasphemy to some people.  I will just be happy when the wedding is finally over so that I won't have to hear (read?) about it anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...