Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses Update!

After much consideration, the decision has been made.  We are going with these:



They are Alfred Angelo 7056.  They will (of course) be in navy with ivory trim.  I might be biased, but I think my sister looks better in this dress than the model does: 


My ladies are going to be smokin' hot.  ;)  I'm waiting to hear back about their sizes and then we'll be placing the order in the next week (hopefully).

I want them to be in matching shoes, but I told them I don't really care what they are.  I was thinking probably ivory or silver shoes, but I've mostly left it up to them.  I think that wedges will probably be the best option since they will be standing on grass for at least part of the time.  

After just a quick search, these are what I've got in mind:

(Source)
They are Volatile Ibiza in Natural color.  I love the ankle-wrap.  They're really cute -- not too casual, but not too formal.  Plus, the girls could wear them after the wedding, too. 

There's still plenty of time to decide on the shoes.  I'm just happy that we're making headway on the bridesmaids' attire! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...