Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Friday, April 29, 2011

DIY Hangers Inspiration

A while back, I came across these:

(Source)

I really like the idea of dressing up the hangers a little bit and making them personal for the wedding party.  However, I wasn't completely sold on the wire name idea.  I am too much of a perfectionist to ever be able to get the names exactly as I would want them to be.  I'm sure working with floral wire is a pain in the butt to get it to look exactly right.  

So, I kind of put it out of my mind for a while.  Then I came across these:

(Source)
They're so cute!  And, they ease my perfectionist mind!  ;)  The picture above is still a little plain though, so I think I may end up adding some ribbon to the metal part of the hanger (similar to the first photo).  

Once I had the idea of where to go with it, I knew I wanted to do it.  So, I picked up some hangers from Target to get started.  

I actually started working on them last night but I realized I didn't have something that I needed for the project.  So, I will hopefully be able to pick up my missing supplies and finish this up on Sunday or Monday.  I'll be sure to post pictures when I finish.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...