Questions? Comments? Send me an email at

Monday, April 25, 2011

DIY Baby's Breath Boutonniere (Trial 1)

Today, I tried my hand at making a Baby's Breath boutonniere to go with the Baby's Breath bouquet I made yesterday.  It wasn't quite as successful.  This is what I was going for:

And this is what I ended up with:

I think it looks okay for my first try.  I need to make the stems a little longer so that I have more to work with.  I feel like there is something missing.  Also, the bout is a little too ... "bushy."  It's kind of out of control.  I'm not sure what to do with the bottom of it.  Right now, it's just wrapped in floral wire.  

I think it's got potential.  I have some ideas for where to go with it on trial number 2.  I'm sure it will be beautiful.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...