Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Vendor Review: Enck's Custom Catering

We used Enck's Custom Catering in Lancaster, Pennsylvania for our reception.  They were hired to simply cater the meal.  

I am SO glad that we chose them.  The food was fantastic and they went FAR above and beyond what they were hired to do.  

There were two people working the event.  They weren't responsible for cleaning up (beyond their chafing dishes and whatnot), but they cleared tables.  They even went around and refreshed drinks.  And, they stayed and cut/served the cake.  

They were so friendly and just wonderful.  Before they left for the evening, they were sure to find and congratulate Philip and I.  They truly did go above and beyond what I expected of them.

Unfortunately, I have very few photos of dinner.  This one was taken by my mom.  We were seriously enjoying it!
But, it wasn't just the servers who were fantastic.  The food truly was fabulous.  I was a bit concerned about the buffet.  I mean, come on.  Who hasn't been to a buffet that was awful?  With the cardboard meats and flavorless vegetables?  

I didn't have to worry a bit.  The meats (stuffed chicken breasts and roast beef) were moist and delicious.  The vegetables were seasoned perfectly.  The salad bar was filled with salads that actually tasted good and the dinner rolls were awesome!  The punch is all that I drank all night!  And, to top that all off the appetizers were great.

Basically, I cannot recommend Enck's enough.  They were perfect.  I give them 6 out of 5 stars... they were that good!  I definitely encourage everyone to use Enck's.  You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...