Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tips for Rockin' an iPod Reception: Part I

As I said before, Philip and I chose to use iTunes and a Bose SoundDock 10 (for iPod) for music at our reception.  I couldn't be happier with the results.  We got to pick all of the music ahead of time.  And, while it took some time to make the playlists, at least we knew that we would like all of the songs!  

I read some horror stories online about brides who regretted their decision to forgo a DJ, so I was a little worried about it.  However, we didn't have any technical difficulties.  And, the music seemed to be well received.  As a reminder, here are the playlists we used (it was created with lots of love [and time and energy!] by me):

Cocktail Hour:
The only problem I had with this playlist is that there's some not so nice language in Fett's Vette.  I chose the song because Philip is such a big Star Wars fan, but I didn't consider that there would be children (and others who might not appreciate a well placed F-bomb!) present.  I am not sure if anyone noticed or not, but it might be something for other brides to consider when putting together their playlists!  

Everything else about this playlist went swimmingly.  In fact, I still listen to this playlist all the time.  I love all of these songs!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...