Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vendor Review: PSBridal.com

We used PSBridal.com for the bridesmaid dresses and the MOB dress.  They are definitely the cheapest place out there for non-knockoff dresses!  It was easy to order the dresses, too.  They were a little late in getting the dresses to us.  Honestly, I think they had the dresses already in the shop and forgot about them.  So, I would say, if it's getting close to the date you were promised, give them a call to find out when exactly you'll be receiving them.

Other than that, everything went peachy.  They communicated well.  They had a deal going on where I got free shipping (not sure what the deals are for now -- definitely check it out though!) and that made a big difference in price!  

I would still recommend that you go to a store to try dresses on before ordering a dress that you *think* will work for you.  You might be surprised when that dress actually comes in the mail!  We were fortunate, and the BM dresses and the MOB dresses were beautiful on their intended persons. 

Just look how pretty they are.  :)  So, yes, I do recommend using PSBridal.com.  They get 4.5 stars out of 5 from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...