Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sorry for the break!

(Source)
Hello to any of you still out there!  I apologize for my absence.  Philip and I recently made a long-distance move from Colorado to Indiana and the packing, the moving, the settling, and the job hunt have not left me much time for blogging.  And, I was also rather burned out on wedding stuff.  I am hoping to jump back in and finish up everything I meant to before the break.  And, I apologize.  I haven't checked my wedding email in a very, very long time.  So, for those of you who asked questions or just dropped me a line, I promise to get back to you very soon! 

And, I will get back into those promised posts starting... NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...