Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wedding Planning Resources

I have spent a lot of hours researching online about DIY weddings. I've had quite a bit of luck. There are lots of very helpful brides out there! I know that many brides are not Google savvy, so I have compiled a list of the websites/blogs that I use most often. I was going to just do a blog post about it, but I wanted it to be easy to get to even after this post isn't on the main page.

So, I've dedicated a page to this cause. ;) You can see it at the top of the blog. It's titled "Resources." You can also get to the page by clicking here.

I hope that brides can get some inspiration or even some instructions from these resources like I did! If there are any blogs/websites that you think should be added, please let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...