Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Final Engagement Photos

We got the disc in the mail on Friday with our final, edited engagement photos. They turned out really well. The only thing I wish was that there were a little more variety. I know we posed for a lot of different shots. I didn't see a lot of those in the finals. We ended up with 41 final photos... that seems legit because he told us 40 to 50. It's just that some of them are just black and whites or sepias of the same photo.

Don't get me wrong; I love our photos. And, I still definitely recommend Lucas McDonough. I mean, we paid $50.00 for the photos. So, they are definitely fantastic to the max. :)

Instead of posting all of the photos to this post (it would have taken 87 years and it would also require effort for viewers to find when I post a few more entries after this one), I made a page specifically for the engagement photos. You can see it at the top of the page (it's called "Engagement Photos") or you can just click here to go there directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...