Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Save the Dates Disagreement

I know it has been a while since I blogged last. I've been busy with other things. I haven't been doing much wedding related in the past month. I've been doing Thanksgiving stuff, baking, irritating our government (mostly the TSA), and preparing for Christmas.

The one thing I have been doing which is wedding related is pondering which photo to use for our Save the Dates. They will need to go out in 2 or 3 months and so, I should have them finished before then!

There have been a few problems though. My mother and I agree on our 3 favorites. That was a piece of cake. I was surprised it was so easy (there were originally about 15 designs, so to narrow it down to 3 favorites for both of us in common was nothing short of amazing!). However, I then asked Philip to pick his favorites. He picked one. It was not one of the three that we originally picked. It's probably one of my least favorites. So, now I have to figure out why he likes the one he does and why he doesn't like the others.

Hopefully I'll be able to come up with a design in the next few weeks that will be satisfactory to each of the important people (myself, my mom, and Philip). Then I can get them printed and get started making them into magnets! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...