Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shoes

I am not a shoe-holic. I don't have dozens of pairs of shoes. In fact, Philip has more shoes than me... by a lot. haha

However, that doesn't mean that I don't like shoes. I really do like cute shoes. I just have a lot of trouble finding shoes that fit me right. And, I also have a lot of trouble justifying spending money on shoes when I already have shoes.

I'm gradually getting better about being okay with buying shoes. I've even started my search for wedding shoes. :)

Originally, I was looking for white or ivory shoes. You know, typical wedding shoes. Then I decided that was too boring. I want my shoes to be a little more wild than that. Especially since my dress will be more traditional.

Since our colors are navy and ivory, I thought it would be cute to have navy colored pumps. And, that takes care of the "something blue" part of the tradition!

Here are a few of my favorites so far:


I'm not set on any of these. They're just the styles that I like right now. Of course, if I get something like this, I'm most likely going to need to by some reception shoes, too... I don't think I'll be able to dance all night long in pumps like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...