Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Engagement Photos... DONE!

I was a little worried because the weather forecast was calling for it to be chilly and rainy. Fortunately, the weather-people were wrong (what a surprise, right?). The day was beautiful. It was breezy, but it was sunny and 60s. :)

Even though the weather cooperated, I was still nervous. I felt awkward doing the shoot. I'm normally the person behind the camera. I didn't know what to do with myself. Philip felt the same way! I am sure that the photos turned out beautiful... I just can't wait to see them!

Lucas said that we should have the disc back within a week or so... he said that he will post some of the pictures to Facebook when he finishes editing them. He had one other appointment on Saturday and he has already posted their pictures to Facebook. So, hopefully we will get to see ours soon! I will be sure to put up the link when I see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...