Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Ceremony Question

I've received the following question a few times now:

I know you said that you weren't going to reveal your ceremony before the big day, but I was hoping that you could share it with me so that I may gain inspiration from it.  I promise not to copy word for word and I won't reveal it.  

I'm sorry ladies, but I am holding strong on this.  I put a lot of effort into building our ceremony to fit us.  I poured my heart and soul into it, so I don't want it borrowed before we have a chance to use it.  

I apologize if this bothers any of my readers, but it's something I feel strongly about.  This ceremony is ours.  I will make it available here after our ceremony is over.  

I would just suggest that you take inspiration from one of the books that I used:

(Source)
It's The Wedding Ceremony Planner: the essential guide to the most important part of your wedding day by Reverend Judith Johnson, PhD.  It was very helpful to me.  I also took a lot of inspiration from online sources.  
Many others as well.  I just did google searches for whatever I was looking for at the time.  Hopefully that will help.  Thanks for your understanding, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...