Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, August 22, 2011

The Show Must Go On...


I'm tired of being depressed.  This wedding may not be exactly as I imagined it to be, but it's still the day that I will have to show the world that Philip and I choose to spend the rest of our lives together.  A lot of important people will be missing that day, but the two most important people will still be there: Philip and I.  

And, honestly, that's what is important.  My parents will be there.  Philip's parents will be there.  Our siblings will be there.  Many people in our families will be there.  And, a good many of our friends are making the journey to be there.  

It's going to be beautiful, even if it's a bit smaller than I had imagined.  There will still be people there who love us and want to share our day with us.  

So, we are going to continue this wedding planning process.  And I'm going to enjoy it as much as possible.  Because this is still going to be a day to celebrate the love that Philip and I have for each other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...