Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

ONE!



I'm a little behind.  Yesterday was actually the one month mark, but I wasn't feeling up to blogging.  I haven't had a whole lot of motivation this week for wedding related stuff.  I'm starting to feel better though, so it's time to knock out the last of the stuff I need to do for the wedding.  

I didn't get nearly as much stuff done this month as I had hoped.  A lot came up and then I just really wasn't feeling working on wedding stuff.  I'm so glad that I planned ahead on a lot of this stuff so that I don't have to freak out right now.  

Here's what I want to get done this month:
  • Order programs
  • Order and send Indiana Reception postcards
  • Reserve wedding night hotel (yeah, I know)
  • Get BM shoes ordered (still waiting on my BM to decide!)
  • Buy garters
  • DIY flower hangers
  • Buy mason jars for centerpieces
  • Finish burlap table runners
  • Finish Guest Book
  • Finish burlap bunting
  • Order flowers
  • Order "chalkboard" seating chart
  • Stock the bar
  • Confirmation emails with all vendors
  • Complete the favors
  • Pack for the honeymoon
  • Transport everything to Mom's house
  • Send out the wedding packet to the VIPs
  • Confirm RD details
That's all I can think of right now.  I'm chopping some stuff off of my original to do list.  I'm running out of time and motivation and some stuff just has to go.  It's not as important as I originally thought it would be.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...