Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Dresses have FINALLY arrived!

I know I've been quiet here for about a week.  I have been dealing with my emotions and lack of motivation in my own way (I mean I reread The Hunger Games series this week - HA!).  I have been slowly finishing up the last of the projects.  I'll have more to blog about later about those.  

I got bad news tonight, so, for now, I'm just going to jump into something that makes me really happy.  The bridesmaid dresses and my mom's MOB dress arrived!  We bought them from http://www.plussizebridal.com.  They were the cheapest place, by far.  However, they did take quite a while -- even longer than they were supposed to.  I had to contact them on Tuesday because they still hadn't shown up.  The person I spoke with assured me that they'd just come in that day and they'd be shipping out that day.  I honestly think he was full of crap and that they'd arrived sooner but they forgot to send them out.  Oh, well.  They're here now.  

And they're gorgeous!  :)





They're probably going to kill me for posting these (mostly my sister since she's got her messy hair look goin' on!).  I think they're beautiful!  The word that comes to mind is glamorous.  The pictures brought tears to my eyes when I opened the email.  I can't wait to see all of us looking glamorous together! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh these are GORGEOUS! I couldn't picture your sister's dress when I first saw it (it wasn't in navy/ivory trim), but it looks beautiful! And your mom's gown - wow! I absolutely LOVE that neckline; the dress fits her perfectly, she looks fantastic!

    No wonder they are both all smiles! Y'all did a great job picking them out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...