Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Vanilla Favors: Finished!

The vanilla favors were one of the projects I finished up on Sunday.  I'm so happy with how they turned out.  Please excuse the crappy photos.  I was hot, tired, sweaty, and running around like crazy so I'm lucky I took the 10 seconds to get a few crappy photos before stuffing them in the back seat of Philip's Pilot!






I need to snip off the excess string but I ran out of time Sunday night.  But, that should take 5 minutes tops when we arrive in Pennsylvania.  :)  

I printed out "Homemade Vanilla Extract" a bunch of times in 1.25" x 1.25" squares.  Then, I used my square hole punch to cut each square out.  Next, I punched a hole in the corner of the square using just a regular old hole punch I had laying around.  

Then, I took some twine I got from Dollar Tree and wrapped it around the neck of the bottle three times.  When I came around the fourth time, I ran one end through the hole in the square cardstock.  Next, I just tied a double knot.  

That's it.  Easy peasy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...