Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hotel H2C Review

(Source)
We stayed at the H2C Hotel Napoli for two nights.  It was probably one of my favorite parts of Naples!  The hotel was CLEAN, unlike the rest of the city.  It's actually a four star hotel, but I'm not really sure why.  Yes, it was clean and modern, but it was the same size or even smaller than some of the rooms we stayed in.  

One issue I had was with the cleaning lady walking in on us at about 5:00pm.  No knocking or anything.  She just walked in like it was her room.  She got a good look at Philip's bare bottom.  We had checked in hours earlier, so I don't know what she thought she was doing.  It irritated me a bit.  

Pros:  Clean, Modern, Good Breakfast, Nice Restaurant

Cons:  It's in Naples, Security?

I'd give the hotel a 3.5 out of 5.  It was clean and relatively comfortable.  The staff was mediocre at best.  The food was good.  If you absolutely have to stay overnight in Naples, I'd recommend this hotel.  However, I really recommend that you choose a different city to stay in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...