Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hotel Sant'Angelo Review


We stayed at Hotel Sant'Angelo for two nights.  We actually booked through Hotels.com.  It was in a great location near Vatican City but not too far away from the Colosseum/Forum area.  The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly.  The room was clean and actually really nice.  It was decorated with antiques and had kind of a castle vibe.  They had free breakfast but we had to leave really early both days we were there so I can't say how that is.  


There is honestly actually only one bad thing I can say about this hotel.  The shower in our bathroom was tiny.  I'm only 5'3 and 110 pounds.  I could barely move in the shower.  I had to do some impressive acrobatics just to be able to shave my legs.  And some SUPER impressive acrobatics when I accidentally dropped my razor!  I have no idea how Philip was even able to wash himself in that shower (he's 6'0 and 175 pounds).

Pros: Clean, Great Location, Friendly Staff, Good Vibe, Free Breakfast

Cons: Tiny Shower

Even though showering in the morning was a hassle, I still give this hotel a 4 out of 5.  I'd definitely recommend it.  Just keep that tiny shower in mind if you're a large person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...