Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rome: The Colosseum at Night!

[I took a ton of photos.  I'm not going to post them all here.  If you'd like to see the rest of the photos, please see my whole album HERE.]

After our tour, we wandered around some more (you're really surprised, right?  I think we walked 100 miles every day!) and grabbed some dinner at a restaurant that our Rome travel book recommended: Cavour 313.


Us waiting for our food.  I'm not sure why Philip is making a sad puppy face.
The food was delicious.  It's not what you'd traditionally think of as Italian food though.  The environment was pretty cool and laid back.  The servers spoke great English.  I'd recommend it to fellow travelers.  Just don't expect pasta and pizza.

Next, we wandered the short distance to see the Colosseum at night.  It's absolutely breathtaking at night.  I had to do a bunch of experimenting with my camera to get any good shots though!  






If you're in Rome, definitely stop by the Colosseum at night.  It's worth the trip! (especially for us since our hotel was only a few blocks away!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...