Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Hotel San Salvador Review

(Source)

We stayed at Hotel San Salvador for one night.  It was really easy to find (down an alleyway by the Disney store right behind the Rialto Bridge).  The people were incredibly friendly and helpful.  And, for the most part, they spoke excellent English.  
(Source)
The room was just okay.  It was seriously outdated and barely had room for a person to walk around the bed.  The bathroom was tiny.  There was mold in the room and in the bathroom.  So, it definitely wasn't as clean as I would have preferred.  The bed was actually two twin beds put together on a king size frame.  It wasn't very comfortable because I kept sliding into the crack or the edge of the bed would protrude and end up being an uncomfortable lump.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Great Location

Cons: Mold/Unclean, Small, Uncomfortable

Honestly, we didn't spend that much time in this hotel room.  There's so much to do and see in Venice that I don't think you really need a super nice hotel.  So, I still recommend this hotel.  I give it a 3 out of 5.  It's easy to find and in a great location.  That's really what I wanted out of our Venice hotel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...