Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Details: DIY Chair Signs

Remember those DIY chair signs I made?  Well, I actually remembered to put them out as decorations (it's amazing how many things I actually forgot).  Here are the beauties in all their glory:


I am so glad that I made these.  They were cheap and easy and they looked so stinking cute on our chairs!  I love them.  And, just in case you were wondering, I followed through with my after-wedding plan for them.  They are currently on our his and hers closet door handles.  :)

Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania
We finish setting up the tent
Wedding Day Details: The Favors
Wedding Day Details: The Set-Up 
Wedding Day Details: The Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...