Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, November 28, 2011

The Ladies...

My girls?  They are GORGEOUS.  Want proof?  Take a gander at these beauties.  


These ladies were beautiful at my side.  And I love that the Baby's Breath bouquets looked so great with their dresses.  Speaking of which, the bridesmaid dresses were perfect.  They are Alfred Angelo 7056 in navy with ivory trim.  I'm so glad we went with them.  The sashes were actually made by my mom.  She did a fantastic job.  They look like they were made for that dress! 

Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania
We finish setting up the tent
Wedding Day Details: The Favors
Wedding Day Details: The Set-Up 
Wedding Day Details: The Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...