Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The guys...

My girls weren't the only good looking part of our wedding party.  Philip's groomsmen looked pretty sharp, too.  Here they are in all their glory:  


I'm very pleased with the ties that I picked.  They looked sharp and were good quality (especially for $9.95 a piece!).  I think the guys looked handsome.  I don't regret not going with suits or tuxes.  I like the simple look we went with.  :)

Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania
We finish setting up the tent
Wedding Day Details: The Favors
Wedding Day Details: The Set-Up 
Wedding Day Details: The Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...