Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Details: The Set-up

A lot of brides describe their wedding day as perfect.  I am not one of those brides.  Lots of stuff went wrong.  However, one of the things that I would describe as perfect is the set-up of our tent.  It was exactly as I imagined it would be.  It was beautiful and everything I had hoped for.  

First, some photos of the tent set-up with the paper lanterns:


And now some close-ups of the centerpieces and table settings:


I loved it all: the paper lanterns, the books, the table settings, the candles, the photo frame table number luminaries, the burlap, the babies' breath.  It's all exactly what I wanted.  At least something turned out exactly as I had imagined it would!  :)

Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania
We finish setting up the tent
Wedding Day Details: The Favors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...