Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Morning Before...

The next morning, we woke up bright and early.  We had a ton of stuff to do before the big day!  First, we went to breakfast.  Priorities, people!

Going around the table from left to right: Kim (Philip's mom), Dave, Brooke (flower girl), Philip, Me, Tammy (my mom), Terry (my dad), A.J. (my sister's bf), Tonya (my sister). 

We're a classy bunch!  Left to Right: Philip, Me, Tammy, Terry
After breakfast, it was time to get started setting everything up.  Boy did I have these guys fooled.  They were in for a long day! 


We had a TON of paper lanterns to put together and hang!  


First, we set up an assembly line to put lights on fishing line so that we could hang them inside the paper lanterns.  Need that beautiful glow after all!





Then it was time to string up the lights around the tent.  My dad and A.J., my sister's boyfriend, fixed the string lights so that they could be plugged end to end.  Then we strung them up using hooks already on the tent.  Super easy.  :)
 

Then we started hanging up the paper lanterns.  It was quite a task.  But, my dad and A.J. were real troopers.  :)



The day flew by with all that we had to do, and we still had a ton more to get accomplished when it was about time for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.  More on that later!

Photos courtesy of my mom and Philip's mom.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...