Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Details: The Rings

One of the major reasons I chose Double H Media for our photography was the creativity.  The pictures weren't boring; they were original and beautiful.  I especially fell in love with Howie's ring shots: 


They're all magnificent and I love them so much.  However, when I look at our ring shots, I feel like they fell a little flat. 


I don't really care for the ones on the paper lanterns.  Don't get me wrong; I obviously love paper lanterns.  It's just, the photos look pretty bland on a white paper lantern.  I do like the photos on the ring box... I just wish it would have been a little more creative.  I mean, there was so much to work with in our tent: books, flowers, burlap, candles, or even our vanilla favors.  So, yes, the ring shots on the ring box are pretty, I just wish they were a little less obvious and a little more creative. 

Maybe I'm expecting too much.  I guess I just wanted things like I saw on the Double H website. 

Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania
We finish setting up the tent
Wedding Day Details: The Favors
Wedding Day Details: The Set-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...