Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Details: Random Bits

I've got a bunch of other random photos that don't really fit anywhere else.  So, I'm just going to pile them up in this post.  ;)  Enjoy!


The flowers turned out really well.  We put a few stems of Baby's Breath in a mason jar and put two on each table.  I just put a simple ivory ribbon around each mason jar.  The bouquets were just wrapped in ivory ribbon and I put a series of pearl tipped pins in a line down the stems.


We had some extra paper lanterns so we just placed them on tables around the room.  The ones pictured are on the gift table.  


This is a close-up of the DIY I Spy photo scavenger hunt pages that I made.  They were wrapped in the napkins which were placed on the center of the plates at each place setting.  The vanilla sugar favor was then placed on top of that.  


This is just one of the candles from the centerpiece before it was lit.  You can see the books and luminary in the background. 


And, these are from the cake table.  The forks were all lined up so beautifully.  It's difficult to tell, but the forks are actually plastic-ware, not real silverware!  I was so pleased with that purchase (more on that when I do vendor reviews)!  The cake serving set is really nice.  I'm glad I splurged a little on it.  I may eventually have them engraved.  Maybe.  ;)

Anyway, I think that's about all the detail shots I'm going to do.  Next up, (finally) the girls get glamorous!


Photos courtesy of Howie Hartman of Double H Media.

Miss something?  Catch up here:
We arrive in Pennsylvania
We finish setting up the tent
Wedding Day Details: The Favors
Wedding Day Details: The Set-Up 
Wedding Day Details: The Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...