Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mother of the Bride Dress

While we're updating attire decisions, I'd like to mention that my mom (MOB) has made a decision for her dress!  She's also going with Alfred Angelo.  They have a collection specifically for mothers.  It's a separates collection (tops with skirts instead of complete dresses).  

She decided on the top from this photo:

Alfred Angelo 6573
And the bottom (the skirt) from this photo:
Alfred Angelo 7161 (skirt is MSKTFZ)
The color she chose is Eggplant.  I know that she's going to look beautiful in it!  It's all coming together.  I can't wait until the wedding day.  I really want to see how everyone's attire comes together!  We are all going to look fabulous!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...