Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Centerpieces revisited

I've been working on a centerpiece mock-up lately.  I still haven't come up with anything that I really like, but I'm not giving up.  I have an idea, but I'm having some trouble deciding the small details.  

First, I'm using these:


on top of these:


I'm going to use hot glue to attach them (I'm thinking of turning the holders upside down  for a different look).  These will be used for the baby's breath.   There will be two of these on each table.  This is where I'm having some difficulty.  I don't know what to put in the vase under the flowers.  I'm not sure if I should leave it empty or if there should be something else in the vase.  Ideas?

Next, I'm putting these:


on top of these:


and put these in them:


So that they will look like this (the top part, at least):


Again, I"ll be putting them together with hot glue.  There will be two of these on each table as well.  I think I will leave these plain.  There's not really any need to add anything in with the votive candles. 

Next up are the table numbers.  There will only be one of these on each table.  I'm going to use our engagement photos for them.  They will look similar to this:



Or this:


There will be a photo on either side of a piece of cardstock.  I'm not sure how I'm going to hold it up yet though.  I still have time to figure that out though.

Next up, tealights.  I'm using these:


The ones that I'm using are in the top right or the left middle (the plain round ones).  I wanted something simple that went along with the look of the rest of the table.  I think they work nicely. 

And underneath all of that, I'll be using a navy colored table runner (on top of ivory colored tablecloths).  I think we are going to be getting our tablecloths from our caterer but we'll be getting our napkins and our table runners from http://www.linentablecloth.com

Of course I'll take some photos as soon as I have finalized the look.  Hopefully that will be soon.  I'm waiting for inspiration to strike.  I'll be sure to blog about it as soon as it does!  With photos, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...