Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

SIX!


Six months to go until our wedding day!  Holy cow!  Where does the time go??

I have a few more projects in the works.  I did a Dollar Tree run on Tuesday night after work.  I found some cool things and came up with some new project ideas.  I'll be blogging about them a little later.  :)  

I'm most excited about a basket I found at Dollar Tree.  It's so adorable.  I'm going to make a few changes and turn it into the flower girl basket (photos later!).  

We are thisclose to ordering the bridesmaid dresses.  As I said before, it's down to 2 dresses.  Once the decision is made, then we'll just have to get the measurements of the girls and put in the order.  I just wish the decision would get made!  

We got the tent reserved this week (along with the tables and chairs).  I think that was the last major vendor we had left to find.  We decided to go with Hess Tent Rental.  

My mom, my FMIL, Philip's aunt (our on-site lady!), and I have been emailing back and forth to nail down all the details to make sure we're not forgetting anything.  It's been very helpful.  

I think I may have changed my mind about the centerpieces.  I'm going to do a mock-up tonight and see what I like.  

The invitations are coming along.  I've got a few of the inserts completed.  I need to get some photos so that I can show you all.  :)

Anyway, with six months to go, I'm feeling really good about where we're at in the planning.  I'll blog about some of the projects I've got completed a little later today when I can get photos done!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...