Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Homemade Map: A Royal Pain

This is what I started with.
I have spent the past several hours working on a map.  I need a map to go along with the directions for my pocketfold inserts.  I could just print off a map from Google maps, but I'm too much of a perfectionist for that.  I want my map to be pretty.  

Stupid pretty map.  It's a simple idea, but it's incredibly tedious.  I'm basically doing this.  Like I said, I've been working on this for several hours now.  I'm almost finished (and by almost, I mean maybe another hour) with it.  

I'm putting names on the streets and I'll still have some more tidying up to do.  And then I'll have to do the magnification of the destination (the little circle with the destination streets blown up larger).  

I can't wait for it to be finished.  It already looks fantastic!  I'll be sure to post pictures tomorrow when I actually get this thing finished.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...