Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wedding Registries

(Source)
If only that were a possibility, right?  ;)  But, kidding aside, registries are hard.  I don't know what to put on them.  I've been on my own for years now so I've already accumulated a lot of stuff I need for our home.  

Plus, I kind of feel awkward about it.  It's like I'm asking for gifts when I'm doing the registry.  I don't want people to think that they have to give us gifts.  But, all of the etiquette things say to do at least 2 registries to make it easier on the people who do want to buy you gifts.  

So, a lot of the stuff on our registry is the upgraded version of whatever we've already got.  I don't know what all kinds of things are supposed to go on a registry, so I think ours might be a little strange.  I don't know.  There's just only so many dishes you can register for before you get bored.  ;)

Also, I'm supposed to put smaller things on there for people to get me for a bridal shower gift.  I don't know what to put!  Who knew registries were so complicated!?  Any ideas for me to put on there?  Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. I used a guide I found on marthastewart.com, as well as one from the Bed, Bath and Beyond as guides. But I know what you mean - it's really intimidating! You can check out some of the stuff on mine for ideas if you want! http://stacyanderic2011.blogspot.com/2011/01/success.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...