Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Photoworks is closing!

Some of you may remember that I ordered the photos for my STD magnets from PhotoWorks.  Well, the company is closing down on April 4th.  I am so glad I got my photos ordered in time!  Until then, they are offering 25% off everything on the website (code: LASTCHANCE).  Some stuff (like 12x12 photo books!) is 75% off!  

Also, if you have a current account with PhotoWorks, you can transfer all of your photos to Shutterfly and receive a $30 credit on your Shutterfly account!  I have used Shutterfly before and I know that they do a great job!  Also, I had thought about doing a photo book as our guest book, so I may use the credit I get for Shutterfly on that!  Woo hoo!  :)

Hurry though!  Remember, the company is closing down on April 4th.  And, you've only got until May 2nd to transfer your photos or they will be deleted (and you can't get the $30 Shutterfly credit!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...