Questions? Comments? Send me an email at TaraGettingMarried@gmail.com.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kids' Basket

I'm not exactly sure how many children we will have at the wedding.  It's still too early to tell.  But, I wanted to make sure we were prepared for them.  So, (again) I stopped by the wonderful Dollar Tree (I love that place!) to pick up some supplies.




 I picked up some coloring books, crayons, some actual books (mostly pictures), puzzles, some games, cards, and a few small toys and such.  I put them all in a basket I had laying around the house.  I think it was from a Christmas gift.  Anyway, I wasn't using it and it was the perfect size for the kids' basket. 

I am going to put a sign with the basket like the following (still a work in progress):


I'm still not 100% on the design.  It's kinds of cheesy, but I can't think of anything else for the sign to say.  I still have time to figure that out though.  Let me know if you have any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...